Regenerative medicine is a branch of medicine in tissue engineering and molecular biology which deals with the process of replacing, engineering or regenerating cells, tissues or organs to restore or establish normal function. Its techniques are revolutionising the way vets and human doctors now approach certain disease conditions. At Amity, we are pleased to be able to offer Stem Cell Therapy and Platelet-Rich Plasma (PrP) for our members’ pets when required.
Conditions that may benefit from Stem Cell Therapy –
- Degenerative Diseases
- Tendon injuries or tendinopathies
- Ligament Injuries
- Hip and elbow dysplasia
- Certain spinal conditions such as spondylosis, Lumbosacral disease and intervertebral disc disease.
- Fracture Repair
- Osteochondral Defects
- Organ dysfunction or failure e.g. Renal failure
- Auto-immune disease
Conditions that may benefit from Platelet-Rich Plasma –
- Acute and chronic soft tissue injuries
- Skin grafting
- Certain spinal conditions
Call 01626 247888 to enquire now!