Choose Your Membership Now
Learn about the Complete Amity Consultation and understand Our Agreement
Complete the application form now and we will get back to you!
By being a member of the Amity Family, you and your pet will be entitled to:
- Free 24/7 emergency telephone advice (value – priceless)
- Exclusive access to invaluable veterinary expertise (value – priceless)
- Exclusive access to the practice’s wide selection of diagnostics and therapeutics (value – priceless)
- Personalised client care (value – priceless)
- Admission to Amity events (value – £150)
- A single veterinary consultation (value £50-£100)
Total value about £250
All inclusive of Basic membership including
- Four veterinary consultations in a year (value £200-300)
- All vaccinations including Kennel Cough (but not Rabies) and Titre testing if desired (for dogs and cats only) (value £160)
- Annual worm/flea/ticks treatment if desired including delivery (for dogs and cats only) (value £200)
- Discounted services e.g. neuters (value £100-£200)
- Complimentary microchips (value £25)
- Complimentary claw clipping and anal gland expressions (value £30-£100)
- Half of insurance excess covered up to £50 (value up to £50 per claim)
Total value about £700-£900
Cats and Dogs only
All inclusive of Essential membership including
- Unlimited consultations (Value – priceless)
- Medications available at cost price (Value – depends)
- Two emergency call outs (Value £600)
- Complimentary castrations (£100-£400)
- Complimentary cat spays (£150)
- Complimentary bitch lap spays (Value £475-£600)
- 75% of insurance excess or up to £75 covered (Value up to £75 per claim)
- Complimentary written prescriptions (Value – depends)
Total value for a dog about £2000
Total value for a cat about £1500
Cost per month
|Cost per Month*||Basic||Essential||Exclusive|
|Dog: Above 50kg||£9||£30||£49|
If you are investing in more than 1 membership, SUBSEQUENT MEMBERSHIPS ARE HALF PRICED.
|Free 24/7 telephone advice||✓||✓||✓|
|2 x emergency call outs||✗||✗||✓|
|Exclusive access to invaluable veterinary expertise||✓||✓||✓|
|Exclusive access to the practice’s wide selection of diagnostics and therapeutics||✓||✓||✓|
|Personalised client care||✓||✓||✓|
|Veterinary consultations||Single||Four a year||Unlimited|
|All vaccinations (except Rabies) and Titre testing||✗||✓||✓|
|Annual Worming and/or flea/ticks control (including delivery)||✗||✓||✓|
|Eligible for Referral Bonus||✗||✓||✓|
|Admission to Amity events||✓||✓||✓|
|Reduced insurance excess||✗||✓ up to £50||✓ up to £75|
|Complimentary claw clipping and anal gland expressions||✗||✓||✓|
|Complimentary written prescriptions||✗||✗||✓|
JOIN OUR FAMILY NOW!
To join the Amity family, a Complete Amity Consultation will be booked for you and your pet. This allows us to assess both your pet’s and your needs. Furthermore, this allows all parties (you, your pet and us) to determine if we are a good fit for each other which are paramount on building a long lasting relationship.
What do we mean by a Complete Amity Consultation?
- A full medical history will be obtained (preferably prior to your first visit)
- You will be asked various questions pertaining to your pet’s health including if anything is wrong with your pet
- You will be asked about the relationship you (and your family) have with your pet and what you pet means to you (and your family)
- Your pet will receive a full clinical examination including judging demeanour, gait analysis, nose, ears, eyes, mouth, teeth, heart, lungs, abdomen, skin, body condition score, scanning of microchip where appropriate
- Recommendations will be made as appropriate (it may be further investigations may be warranted or just advice on husbandry may be offered)
- Making sure you understand all recommendations
- Making sure you understand all costs (if any) involved and all treatment options as appropriate
- Making sure you obtain a better understanding of your pet’s health than when you first arrive
- Making sure you are completely satisfied with your experience with us
This usually take 15 to 30 minutes and is presently free. There may be a charge if there are issues to be addressed.
If you are investing in more than 1 membership, there will be a further 50% discount for subsequent memberships.
Here is what we feel we owe to each other. It is what we would like our relationship with you to be built upon. If you have any concerns at all with this, we are happy to discuss with you what you feel would be fair.
Clearly explain all your options and tell you in advance, the cost of any major treatment.
Provide the best care and advice that is most appropriate for you and your pet.
Keep you fully informed about what’s happening to your pet.
Apologise and make amends if we don’t perform as we promise, and you can be the judge of our performance.
Maintain the high standards of integrity, honesty, openness, professionalism and confidentiality that you rightly expect from us.
Treat your pet like your family.
Do your best to follow the advice that has been given and medicate your pet as required.
Maintain the high standards of integrity, honesty and openness that we rightly expect from each other.
Complain if there is something that upsets you. That way we have a chance to put it right, apologise and give you appropriate compensation.
Pay us according to what we agree on in advance.
At Amity, we firmly believe that finances should not be a reason when it comes to decision making with what we can offer your pet. Our job is to do our best to help your pet. The first and only issue should be your pet’s welfare.
All consultations will be charged. Consultation costs will vary as they are time dependant for different pets with different needs will need different amount of time.