In this uncertain time of the COVID pandemic, we have detailed specific safety measures in place to allow us to see you and your pet while minimizing health risks to you and us.
We understand that you may have been affected financially by the virus. To help you with your pet, we have reduced our 30-minute Introductory Consultations and Introductory Vaccinations from £75 to £50 until 30 November 2020. Please allow up to half an hour with the consultation with the vet.
- BOO! DON’T SURPRISE US! Please do not turn up at the practice unannounced. You can call us at the practice or book online to make appointments.
- DRIVE THRU FACILITY OR COME IN! Please remain in your car and telephone us on arrival. We will talk you through the process of safely attending to you and your pet. If you desire to come in, please let us know. N.B. Please do not enter if you have a persistent cough, high temperature, are shielding, or unwell in general.
- COVER UP! We already know you are beautiful so there is no need to show us. Please wear face coverings when entering the practice or if less than 2m from us!
- LESS IS MORE. When entering the building, please allow only one guardian per pet.
- PERSONAL SERVICE BY BEING IMPERSONAL… All conversations may be conducted by phone as much as possible, observing social distancing and minimal human contact may be established. We do so because we care for you greatly. Please forgive us for being ‘impersonal’ in these extraordinary times.
Book today and experience your Amity experience like no other!
Watch this video to learn the secret of feeling better in this pandemic…
Wishing you all the best in health, heart, mind and soul. Be safe.
Dr Lennon and Your Amity Team